Friday, March 14, 2014

STHLM <3 Curls!

My Swedish Girls!! I've been dying to tell you a little, exciting plan that I've been plotting on with two other Swedish bloggers!

We have an healthy hair event coming up!! Join us for hair talk, mingle and yummy food. Oh yeah, you don't want to miss the surprises we have in store!

When: Wednesday, April 16
Time: 18.00-21.00
Place: Jamrock, Folkungagatan 128

It's RESTRICTED ENTRY so hurry and sign up because you don't want to miss it! 
DISCLAIMER: All participants have to pay for their own food but trust me, it'll be worth it!

Make sure to follow my partners:
Lydia
IG: @sonappy_kinky | Blog: sonappyandkinky.blogspot.com

Nandi
IG: @hairofheritage | Blog: hairofheritage.blogspot.com

(Blogging from my phone that's why I can't insert the link)

Hope to see you there! 

Stay tuned for more!

Love Always,
Yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment