Saturday, March 22, 2014

Purchasing a new product

When I find a new product line, I do my research first.
Check out reviews on company websites, blogs and YouTube before buying.

I want a product that I know I will benefit from and not because it's getting a lot of hype.
Make sure you know what your hair likes and dislikes, it should be beneficial to your regiment.

I check if the company or the stores if they offer any samples for free.
Stores often give out samples to customers before they have the products for sale.

If not, I buy sample sizes, travel kits if available or the smallest container from the company directly.
Purchasing sample size, at a reasonable price, is recommended because it won't be waste of money if you happen to not like it.

Finally, I look for products that have a unique value. For instance I'm interested in organic hair products which is hard to find in Sweden
The unique value should be the factor that made you interested in the product in the first place.

I hope that you found this helpful!

Love Always,
Yaya















No comments:

Post a Comment