Let me tell y'all about the wash day I had this past Sunday.
1. I started off by finger detangling on dry hair. I usually finger detangle with conditioner in my hair but this time I didn't want to add anything so that my hair can be ready for the next step.
2. I followed with my first DIY which is my onion juice and rose water mixture that I put in a spray bottle. I put on my heat wrap and left the mixture for about 40 minutes.
3. I rinsed out the mixture with lukewarm water and shampooed my hair with Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair.
4. Since I was waaaay past my bedtime (aintnobodygottimefodat), I just did a quick deep condition with the heat wrap for 15 minutes.
5. I rinsed out the deep condition with cold water and dried my hair about 70% with an old tshirt.
6. I use the L.O.C method when I moisturize my hair.
Leave-in, I used my other DIY which was another mixture with rose water and a little Herbal Essence- Hello Hydration conditioner.
Next, I apply both Almond and Coconut Oil.
And finally, I use my last (failed) DIY, a Shea Butter Cream with Almond and Coconut Oil.
I ended my misery by putting cornrows in my hair that I wear underneath my wigs and keep for no more than 2 weeks.
I'm probably going to modify my routine a little and add a midweek routine because my hair is so dry lately and I'm really striving for thicker hair and stronger edges. I'll keep you posted!
Wearing my heat wrap while deep conditioning. I will post information about in another post. #yupanotherfilter
I will have a separate post with information about my DIYs.
Stay tuned for more!